Monday, April 16, 2007

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again :)

Ha! I just heard that one from my highschool friend who visited me this weekend... and I found it really appropriate for this blog, eventhough everybody else has used it for their blogs. Nevermind... well this weekend was cool, the sun shining, the people smiling, the highschool friend from denmark visiting (the best from denmark setting aside danish rols). She helped me discover that whenever there's sun, Manchester is not that unpleasant. I met Castlefield for the first time since I tried to visit it when i had just arrived and ended up really lost, I witnessed how to move from a lower to a higher channel by using something like a dam or something, I realised that Chelsea was playing a semifinal at the Old Trafford, I confirmed that the Manchester Cathedral is not Catholic, etc etc etc... it was nice and "nice is good". Well, I just wanted to share this webpage that I found when googling the blue phrase, hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

ngo said...

There are a lot of nice places in Manchester for e.g. castlefield ad Salford quays, and when summer comes they get even nicer.

Hoped u have enjoyed your friends company.

Petite Bleu said...

Jo there! Have just re-discovered the blog. Shame on Arne (my Danish name given that the cab drivers cannot deal with ANA). But it was just BLISSSSS to be with you in the M-Town, and not because of Castlewhite (or field or Snow White), but because of YOU and YOU and YOU. You're quite an amazing bug ('el bugo' in Spanish). Hope to see ya' soon.